Clinpath Pathology is offering a quality pathology service at Total GP Care Prospect from Monday to Friday – 8.30am to 1.30pm. Saturday – 8.30am to 11.30am. No appointment is required.
Clinpath Pathology is offering a quality pathology service at Total GP Care Norwood from Monday to Friday – 8.30am to 1.30pm. Saturday – 8.30am to 11.30am. No appointment is required.
Most services are bulk-billed to our patients holding Medicare cards. There may be a fee for some specialised tests not covered by Medicare.
What Do I Need For My Test?
- All pathology forms accepted.
- For most tests, an appointment is not required and on arrival at the clinic you will be attended to in order of arrival.
- You will need to bring with you the pathology request form which has been signed by your doctor.
- You need to bring your Medicare card and, if applicable, pension or Health Care Card including Veteran’s Affairs card.
Obtaining My Results
Routine test results are generally available within 2 days of collection. However, some tests are more involved and may take longer
To assist you in organising a follow up appointment with your doctor, we encourage you to ask your doctor or pathology nurse when the results will be available
Fasting Instructions For Patients
- Some tests require fasting for 8-15 hours prior to collection of the sample.
- The most common tests that require fasting are lipid testing including cholesterol, triglycerides, HDL/LDL, glucose and Glucose Tolerance Tests.
- Please maintain adequate intake of plain water during the fasting period. Tea, coffee and soft drinks must not be consumed.
- Smoking should be avoided.
TGPC Partner: Clinpath Pathology
Doctors at Total GP Care
There are a number of friendly male and female doctors providing services at TGPC with extensive experience in general practice.View Doctors
Australian General Practice Accreditation Limited (AGPAL)
Total GP Care are AGPAL Accredited. The practice is accredited with AGPAL 4th Edition Standards. Patients, carers, referral network providers can be assured of high quality patient care and health services. AGPAL is the leading provider of national general practice accreditation which assesses and measures standards of delivering safe and quality health care developed by the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP).